I was given the text/content and the InDesign template and typeset this ebook. I was given a selection of images to choose from but ultimately, the image choice and locations were up to my discretion. There was requirement to incorporate advertisements within the flow of the booklet.
A challenge was how to design the table when given no direction from the client or template.
- go for simple
- keep to the colour palette
- opt for table headings that mimic the headings used throughout but at a smaller size
- key line thickness since no lines are used within branding
- bullet points in same style as remaining document
- give the text some cell padding